Frozen Goat's Milk for Cats & Dogs
Primal Raw Frozen Goat's Milk Information
Primal now offers an additional way to elevate your pet’s health with our raw goat milk. Raw goat milk can most easily be absorbed by a variety of mammals and is known as the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
- Free-range goats are raised without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Gluten free.
- All batches of raw goat milk are tested for pathogens prior to release for sale.
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
- Cinnamon – Antibacterial/antifungal can assist with arthritis and muscular inflammation in older animals.
- Ginger – Digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
- Turmeric – Natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier and anti-cancer herb.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Increases immune resistance against such harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Lactobacillus lactis – Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). Produces large amounts of lactic acid. May aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease.
- Enterococcus faecium – Provides important nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases.